The Bigfoot PC-E3501 Ford E-350 Platinum Semi-Automatic Leveling System is designed for specific vehicles and their leveling system application (cylinder size, frame & ride height, etc.) It also has a one-touch operation that automatically deploys the jacks to bring the front level with the rear and stabilizes the entire vehicle in just over 30 seconds.
Any questions? Please call us at #866-332-7881 and we will be happy to assist you.
- Semi-automatic operation. All four cylinders make contact and stabilize the vehicle.
- Note: User must use a bubble level or leveling device and press the corresponding buttons on the panel to get it perfectly level.
- Quick adjustment operation to level the vehicle to your liking.
- On the fly manual adjustment feature that allows you to quickly operate each cylinder individually or in pairs.
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- (4) powder-coated cylinders rated to lift 8,000 pounds per cylinder with 13" stroke.
- (1) weatherproof hydraulic power unit.
- 100 square inch pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Includes everything needed to be installed on your Ford E-350 equipped coach.
- Front installation includes (2) QEI-13 Cylinders.
- Rear installation includes (2)QEI-13 Cylinders.
- All necessary components and hardware for a complete installation.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details
- Weld-on installation (to upgrade to a bolt-on installation, see part BO-FORD)
- This system also works for older model Ford E-450 vehicles.
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Note: This system does not have an inclinometer and does not read a level plane like the Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Ford E-350 Platinum Semi-Automatic RV Leveling System