The Camco 55306 Power Defender RV Voltage Protector Monitor protects your RV, appliances and accessories from high voltage, surges such as lightning, and low voltage which can be equally harmful. It automatically disconnects when dangerous voltage levels are detected and reconnects when voltage levels stabilize.
Check out our Surge Protection Comparison Guide to help make your buying decision easier.
- Protects from damaging low (<102 VAC) / high (>132 VAC) voltage levels and power surges when connected to AC power supply.
- Monitors incoming power, automatically disconnecting it when dangerous voltage levels are detected and automatically reconnecting once it stabilizes.
- Reconnect delay protects sensitive equipment, like air conditioner units, by not rapidly cycling power.
- Water resistant unit incorporates integrated multilevel surge protection and diagnostic lights for visual indication of faults.
- Cautions user of power outlets wired with reverse polarity and/or voltage on ground.
- Built-in handles on each end make unplugging the cord effortless.
- Color: Yellow
- Voltage Regulation: 120V.
- Ampere Rating: 50 amps.
- Surge Energy: 3,850 joules.
- 2 Mode Surge Protection: (1x) L1-G, (1x) L2-G, (1x) L1-L2, (4x) L1-N, (4x) L2-N
- Clamping Voltage: <300 VAC
- Max Spike Current: 6,500 Amps per MOV
- Over/Under Voltage Protection: Yes
- Over/Under Voltage Range: <102 VAC / >132 VAC
- Trip Time: 8-10 seconds
- Time Delay for Reset: 140 seconds
- Reverse Polarity Check: Yes
- Power Indicator: Yes
- Dimensions: 27.50" L x 5.40" W x 5.90" D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
Camco Power Defender RV Voltage Protector Monitor - 50 Amp