Get pure drinking water virtually anywhere using the Camco 40043 TastePURE KDF/Carbon Water Filter With Hose Protector. It helps reduce bad taste, odor, chlorine and other impurities in water with its 100-micron fiber filter.
Note: CAUTION: Do not use where water is micro-biologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the filter. This filter is designed for outdoor use only. A regulator must be used to limit water pressure to 60 PSI or less. See package for additional information. Do not use where water is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality. When filling fresh water holding tank, restrict water flow at supply faucet to allow adequate treatment and filtration of water. This is a "low pressure loss" filter. Protect filter from freezing. Do not winterize with antifreeze of any type. Store capped in refrigerator. This filter is designed for outdoor use only. A water pressure regulator must be used to limit water pressure to 60 PSI or less.
- Helps protect against aluminum, bacteria, bad taste, cadmium, chlorine, fungus, heavy metal, hydrogen sulfide, iron, lead, mercury, mold, odor, turbidity (cloudiness) and sediment
- Durable-exterior mount filter has a wider body to increase flow
- Larger capacity means it can last an entire season
- High-flow carbon filter contains KDF to prevent bacterial growth
- Color: Blue
- Micron Rating: 100
- Includes: (1- ) Water filter and (1- ) Anti-kink hose protector
- CSA Low Lead Content certified
- Sold in quantities of 1 with English/French language packaging
- Limited 90-day warranty
- Made in The USA
Camco TastePURE KDF/Carbon Water Filter With Hose Protector