Get pure drinking water virtually anywhere using the Camco 40043 TastePURE KDF/Carbon Water Filter With Hose Protector. It helps reduce bad taste, odor, chlorine and other impurities in water with its 100-micron fiber filter.
CAUTION: Do not use where water is micro-biologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the filter. This filter is designed for outdoor use only. A water pressure regulator must be used to limit water pressure to 60 PSI or less. See package for additional information. When filling fresh water holding tank, restrict water flow at supply faucet to allow adequate treatment and filtration of water. This is a "low pressure loss" filter. Protect filter from freezing. Do not winterize with antifreeze of any type. Store capped in refrigerator. This filter is designed for outdoor use only.
- Helps protect against aluminum, bacteria, bad taste, cadmium, chlorine, fungus, heavy metal, hydrogen sulfide, iron, lead, mercury, mold, odor, turbidity (cloudiness) and sediment
- Durable-exterior mount filter has a wider body to increase flow
- Larger capacity means it can last an entire season
- High-flow carbon filter contains KDF to prevent bacterial growth
- Color: Blue
- Filtration: 100 Micron
- 5/8" threads
- Includes: (1) Water filter and (1) anti-kink hose protector
- CSA Low Lead Content certified
- Sold in quantities of 1 with English/French language packaging
- Limited 90-day manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
Camco TastePURE KDF/Carbon Water Filter With Hose Protector