The Roadmaster 9160 BrakeMaster With Break Away System connects directly to your motorhome air hydraulic brake system for rock-solid, reliable braking.
Important Note: Seat adapters are required in some vehicles, and simplify the installation for others. Click here to see if a seat adapter is required in your vehicle, or to find out what seat adapter works best for you!
- Brake line pressure in the motorhome controls the brakes in the towed vehicle, making BrakeMaster a truly proportional, synchronized braking system.
- Applies the same amount of pressure for your towed vehicle whenever you hit the brakes on your motorhome.
- Works in virtually any motorhome and towed vehicle with power brakes.
- Works in vehicles with active (or continuous power assist) braking systems when used in conjunction with a brake pressure reducer.
- Easily disconnects from the brake pedal from towed car to road car in seconds.
- Works on vehicles with or without ABS brakes.
- Length: 17".
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- Meets USA and Canada braking requirements.
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Roadmaster BrakeMaster With Break Away System For Motorhome Air/Air Over Hydraulic Brakes