The Outdoors Unlimited Sidekick RV Grill mounts with removable brackets to your RV for on-board propane grilling and also easily converts to a portable grill! Innovative mounting bracket lets you set up and put away your grill in seconds. Bracket mounts to the side of your RV and folds up for easy storage. With the Sidekick Grill attached to the mounted brackets you're ready for a barbecue.
Maintenance: Always use and store your RV camping grill away from combustible and flammable objects. Visually check burners before every use. Before each use always check/clean burner/venturi tubes for insects and insect nests. A clogged tube can lead to a fire beneath the appliance.To reduce the risk of a grease fire, always clean the drip tray and remove any grease from the inside of the grill using warm soapy water. The outside of the appliance can also be wiped down with warm soapy water. Use a brass bristled barbecue brush to scrub the stainless steel cooking grates, not a steel bristled wire brush. Do not use chemicals or abrasives to clean. Always check for gas leaks before use and disconnect from the gas supply for storage.
- Grill bracket converts to a sturdy stand for tabletop grilling.
- Grill features 214 sq. in. cooking surface with 66 sq. in. warming rack.
- Minimum clearance from grill to any combustible material must be 8" on the rear and 12" on either side of grill.
- 11,000 BTU output.
- For outdoor use only.
- Includes grill, grill bracket, mounting rail, LP adapter.
- Grill measures 21-7/10" x 17-7/10" x 11-2/5".
- Hose kit sold separately (See P/N 14-8804)
Outdoors Unlimited Sidekick Grill