The Outdoors Unlimited 52321 RV Bumper Grill Arm Assembly is used to attached a grill to your RV's 4" square bumper.
The heavy duty 14-gauge black steel bumper grill arm assembly for use with grills that use a slot and bracket arms for grill support.
- Can convert the shade area around the coach to a cooking/party area
- Permits grilling in tight parking areas like tail-gating or stadium events
- Heavy duty “U” shaped brackets on a 4-inch bumper provide secure attachment to RV
- Locking pin secures the grill arm for transport
- Grill can be moved up to 25 inches from coach to remove heat, grease, and mess away from your RV!
- Meets RVIA specifications
- The Bumper Grill Arm Assembly works with the Sidekick Grills (RVAD400 and RVAD650) & Bumper Grill Arm Table (sold separately)
- To be used with the 63432 RV Bumper Arm Grill Table
Outdoors Unlimited Bumper Grill Arm Assembly