The Baker 30828 jack is an electric power jack that can raise your travel trailers front end and you can easily place blocks or stabilizing jacks under your trailer. This lightweight, portable jack that includes a night light to make it easier to see in the dark. The oversize foot pad creates added stability and the head is resistant to outdoor conditions. This durable Power Jack is shielded with a waterproof switch to help prevent rust damage.
The electric power jack is great for trailers such as the cargo trailer, RVs, enclosed toy trailers, motorcycle trailers, etc. Easy installation just got a whole lot simpler with easy access with a push of a button. Simple instructions to help you understand the installation.This power jack has been designed to provide all the features RV owners desire at competitive prices unmatched by similar products. Best of all is it sealed at the bottom of the inner tube to keep moisture and dirt that has durable screw and nuts.
- The ultimate lifting capacity: 3,500 lbs.
- This VIP 3,500 jack features a full 18" and 24" stroke with torque limiter protection when fully extended or retracted.
- 24" stroke is perfect for, toy haulers or high tow vehicles
- Diameter outer post: 2-1/4"
- Flip "up" switch to provide convenient illumination when you hitch up or unhitch after dark.
- An emergency handle is included to raise or lower your trailer if you have a battery failure.
- Equipped with 10 gauge hook-up wire and standard RVIA in-line-fuse.
- Crank handle for manual override.
- Powder-coated and plated with steel material.
- Patented built-in level to help align the VIP in place.
- Limited 2-Year Extended Manufacturer Warranty.
Note: Before replacing cover clean matging surfaces(Points where different parts of the VIP jack that are connected). If lubrication is needed, use mobilith 460 grease or anything that is similar.
Barker 30828 18" Travel Trailer Tongue Jack w/ 2-1/4" Post