The BAL 29015B is an A-Frame sidewind jack that is used for lifting and lowering the tongue of a trailer when connecting it to or disconnecting it from the tow vehicle. This has a weight capacity of 1000 lbs, that has a high-quality structure that helps you unload or load your vehicle safely.
- Corrosion Protection - Jack tubes are coated with a rust inhibitive process called E-coat
- The coating exceeds the A.S.T.M. standard 2000 hour salt spray test
- The coating can also serve as a primer for custom paint finishes
- Precision Metal Gears - All BAL jacks incorporate precision molded, heat treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts
- High-performance bearings
- Protective lubricant - The internal screw is coated from top to bottom with a specially formulated lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion
- High strength tubing
- Top-wind models have a high strength ergonomic handle
- Side-wind models have an accessible gear housing making it easier to lubricate and repair
- Heavy duty abs rotating grip handle
- Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Corrosion resistant steel
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Retracted: 7-1/2"
- Extended: 21-1/2"
- Radius: From the middle-top measures 14 1/2"
- Length of Handle structures measures 6"
- The width of the handle is 4 1/2"
- Tube diameters:
- Inner tube- 1-5/8"
- Outer- 1 7/8"
- Includes: (1) Sidewind jack with hardware
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
BAL A-Frame Sidewind Jack - 1000 lb.