The BAL 29015B is an A-Frame sidewind is a jack that are used for lifting and lowering the tongue of a trailer when connecting it to or disconnecting it from the tow vehicle. This has a weight capacity of 1000 lbs, that has high quality structure that helps you unload or load your vehicle safely.
The jack features a finish that stays resistant against corrosive elements. It is designed to stay strong and durable, providing you with reliable use. A lubricant covers the internal screw shaft to give it even more corrosion resistance. It is simple to maintain and can be attached to welded-on or bolted-on tongues.
- Corrosion Protection - Jack tubes are coated with a rust inhibitive process called E-coat.
- The coating exceeds the A.S.T.M. standard 2000 hour salt spray test.
- The coating can also serve as primer for custom paint finishes.
- Precision Metal Gears - All BAL jacks incorporate precision molded, heat treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts.
- High Performance Bearings.
- Protective Lubricant - The internal screw is coated from top to bottom with a specially formulated lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion.
- High Strength Tubing.
- Top-wind models have a high strength ergonomic handle.
- Capacity :1000 lbs.
- Retracted: 7-1/2".
- Extended: 21-1/2".
- Radius: From the middle-top measures 14 1/2".
- Length of Handle structures measures 6".
- Width of the handle is 4 1/2".
- Tube diameters:
- Inner tube- 1-5/8".
- Outer- 1 7/8".
- Side-wind models have an accessible gear housing making it easier to lubricate and repair.
BAL 1000 lb. A-Frame Sidewind Jack