The Viper RV Sewer Hose kit features an indestructible hose that is almost impervious to punctures and highly resistant to the suns harmful UV rays. Its the ultimate drain hose for the most demanding RVers. You can bend, kink, twist, crush and drag this hose all with out the risk of it tearing or becoming damaged, it is virtually indestructible. The (2) 10' hoses easily compress and stays compressed for easy transportation and storage. Includes a universal 90 degree sewer adapter for gas tight connections.
How to Choose the Right Sewer Hose for your Application
- (2) 10' Sewer drain hoses
- Resistant to ultra violet (UV) rays
- Almost impervious to punctures
- Stays flexible down to -30 degrees F
- Indestructible hose that you can bend, kink, twist, crush and drag without the risk of tearing
- Made of a new highly durable 26 mil TPE material for superior leak protection
- Compresses and stays compressed for easy transportation and storage
- Kit includes a 90 degree universal sewer adapter for gas tight connections
- Super Tough 26 Mil TPE Material For Leak Protection
- Limited 1 year warranty.
Choosing a sewer hose depends on how often you go RVing and the mil thickness of the hose. For instance, 1 mil is equivalent to .001 inches. If you are a full time RVer you may want to choose one that has a higher mil thickness and is heavy duty (currently the highest 26 mil), versus someone that occasionally RVs', they can go with a more standard smaller mil size (currently the lowest 8 mil).
Valterra ' Viper RV Sewer Drain Hose Kit