The Durasafe CPL-C is a BOLT padlock made for Chrysler and Dodge vehicle keys. The lock features an automotive grade shutter and a core made from solid zinc, which stays strong against corrosion and any kind of environmental condition. The CPL-C has received the best corrosion resistance rating possible from ASTM. Other features include an outer jacket for additional protection, 6-plate tumbler sidebar and large cylinder size.
The BOLT Padlock Series of locks are codeable locks. These locks are programmed to match your Chrysler or Dodge car key. The lock can be used for anything and it gives you the convenience of being coded to a key you already have. Any additional locks that are added can also be programmed to fit your vehicle key.
- Padlock works with your vehicle key
- Exclusive automotive grade, stainless steel, weather resistant shutter keeps out dust and dirt
- Lock features solid zinc core
- Achieves the ASTM’s highest corrosion resistance rating
- Unique 6-plate tumbler sidebar makes the lock nearly impossible to pick or bump
- Outer jacket protects the lock and keeps out other elements
- Standard 9/32” nickel plated, hardened steel shackle
- 2” x 1-1/8” inside shackle clearance
Durasafe CPL-C BOLT Chrysler/Dodge Padlock