The BAL Top Wind Jack is a smooth operation for lifting or lowering the trailer onto the tow vehicle and also helps with front to rear leveling of the trailer when parked. It is easy to use and is intended for use with travel trailers or pop-ups with an A-Frame tongue. The crank on top can fold down when not in use.
- E-Z grip rotating handles.
- This jack has the capacity of 1000 lb and a 1-7/8" post.
- Long lasting powder coat finish.
- Worm jacking mechanism won't slip.
- Corrosion protection - jack tubes are coated with a rust inhibitive process called E-coat precision metal gears
- All BAL Jacks incorporate precision molded, heat treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts.
- Universal mounting flange. Uses 3/8's Bolt.
- Ideal for tent campers, travel, horse, cargo and utility trailers.
- It features a frame bracket to make it easier to hook up to welded on or bolted on tongues.
- Protective lubricant - the internal screw is coated from top to bottom with an II a specially formulated lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion.
- High strength tubing.
- High-performance bearings.
- Top wind models have a high strength ergonomic handle.
- Side Wind Models Have An Accessible Gear Housing Making It Easier To Lubricate And Repair.
- Color: Black
- Material: Heavy duty steel
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Extended height of the Bal top wind jack is 21-1/1"
- Maximum lift is 14"
- Clearance is 12- 1/2"
- Retracted height can reach to 7-1/2"
- Sold individually
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
BAL Topwind Jack - 1000 lb