The BAL 29020B is topwind jack is smooth operation for lifting or lowering the trailer onto the tow vehicle and also helps with front to rear leveling of the trailer when parked. This jack has the capacity of 1000 lb and a 1-7/8" post. It is easy to use and is intended for use with travel trailers or pop-ups with an A-Frame tongue. The crank on top can fold down when not in use.
It features a finish that keeps it resistant against corrosive elements and is built to provide you with reliable service. It features a frame bracket to make it easier to hook up to welded on or bolted on tongues. The extenced height of the Bal topwind jack is 21-1/1", and the maximum lift is 14". The clearance is 12- 1/2" ,as the retracted height can reach to 7-1/2".
- E-Z grip rotating handles.
- Long lasting powder coat finish.
- Worm jacking mechanism won't slip.
- Rust resistant. Heavy duty steel construction.
- Corrosion Protection - Jack Tubes Are Coated With A Rust Inhibitive Process Called E-Coat Precision Metal Gears - All BAL Jacks Incorporate Precision Molded, Heat Treated, Copper Alloyed Metal Gears And Nuts.
- Universal mounting flange. Uses 3/8's Bolt.
- Installs easily.
- Ideal for tent campers, travel, horse, cargo and utility trailers.
- Protective Lubricant - The Internal Screw Is Coated From Top To Bottom With A II Specially Formulated Lubricant That Provides Increased Protection Against Wear And Corrosion.
High Strength Tubing.
- High Performance Bearings.
- Top Wind Models Have A High Strength Ergonomic Handle.
- Side Wind Models Have An Accessible Gear Housing Making It Easier To Lubricate And Repair.
Limited Lifetime Manufacture Warranty.
BAL 29020B 1000 lb Topwind Jack