The Suspension Pro Electric Trailer Tongue Jack utilizes a high-strength drive screw assembly and self-lubricating drive nut for smooth operation.
- 6-inch drop leg makes hitching and unhitching fast and easy.
- 3 multi-bulb work lights allow for easier operation in the dark.
- Auto-stop function prevents damage to drive gears.
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker to prevent overloads.
- Features electrical safeguards to protect the motor.
- Features an emergency crank handle in case of a power outage.
- 3/4" high strength ACME drive screw with self-lubrication.
- Internal automatic thermal protection.
- Soldered electrical connections.
- 54-second travel speed.
- Travel Measurement: 24"
- Hardened steel gears with stainless steel fasteners for superior durability.
- UV resistant cover.
- Water resistant.
- Weather protected switches.
- Lift Capacity: 3500 lbs.
- 2-1/4" jack diameter, and zinc plated leg with 5-1/2" foot pad.
- Maximum lift of 18"
- Retracted Height: 9"
- Extended Height: 27"
- Clearance: 22"
- Utilizes 12 volts.
- Full load utilizes 23 amps.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Made from zinc with a powder coated finish for long-lasting, rust-free durability.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty On Residential Usage, Or Limited 6-Month Warranty On Commercial Usage.
Suspension Pro Electric Tongue Jack - 3500 Lbs