The Geocel Pro Flex RV Flexible Sealant creates a watertight seal on RV roofs, doors, windows, side molding, trim, vents, and seams. It can be exposed to adverse weather conditions right after application. Excellent expansion and contraction properties withstand joint movement and temperature changes associated with RVs.
Note: This product cannot be shipped by air or to California.
- Adheres to aluminum, glass, coated steel (Kynar 500 based finishes), steel, wood, fiberglass, and vinyl.
- Do not use on traffic-bearing surfaces.
- Do not use on extruded polystyrene insulation sheathing (styrofoam, etc.), TPO, or EPDM.
- Do not use on acrylic skylight glazing surfaces.
- Do not use in areas where food is processed or stored.
- Do not use for potable water applications.
- For exterior use only.
- Bonds to many materials, even damp, slightly oily, or frozen surfaces.
- Resists cracking.
- Exceptional flexibility.
- UV resistant.
- Resistant to dirt pick up.
- Easily applied, non-stringing formulation.
- Cleans up easily.
- Sealant Color: White.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Cured sealant is mildew resistant.
Geocel Pro Flex RV Flexible Sealant - 10 Oz - White