The Zamp Solar USP1002 Legacy Series 140 Watt Portable Regulated Solar Kit is one of the best-selling suitcase portable kits. This Kit is packed with thoughtful features to make your off-grid venture hassle-free. Ideal for medium RVs or projects, this panel generates 140 watts at 7.8 amps. The 5-stage, 10-amp charge controller is integrated into the panel to protect your 12-volt battery from overcharging.
For assistance choosing the best Zamp Solar panel kit for your needs, please contact us at 866-332-7881, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Weather resistant charge controller’s large digital display lets you monitor your power usage both in real time and over longer periods of time and hinges make it always visible from the backside.
- Weather resistant integrated ATP connections into the Legacy Series portables charge controller can be easily bypassed to create an unregulated system when necessary.
- Easy Connect Solar Panel in one easy step with alligator clips
- Connect panel directly to battery, or connect to sidewall solar port
- SAE Plug Included
- USP1002 Kit Includes:
- Dual Zamp Solar Legacy Series 70-Watt Solar Panels
- Ballistic-Nylon Protective Case
- Quick Deploy Leg System With Non-Skid Feet
- Hinge Mounted 10 Amp Controller
- 15' portable ATP to ATP Extension Cable
- 6” ATP Fused Alligator Clamps (Direct to battery connection)
- 6” ATP-Zamp Solar SAE Adaptor
- 140-Watt Portable Kit Specs:
- Closed Dimensions: 32.4” tall x 21.5” wide x 3.1” thin
- Wattage: 140-Watt Power Output
- Output: Generates 7.8 amps
- Open Circuit Voltage: 24.35 volts
- Weight: 32.75 lbs.
- Manufacturer's 25-Year Output Warranty
- 90% output guaranteed through 10 years.
- 80% output guaranteed through 25 years.
- Made in the USA.
- Zamp is the only American manufacturer of 12V solar panels.
- Components are locally sourced as often as possible.
Zamp Solar Legacy Series 140 Watt Portable Regulated Solar Kit with Charge Controller