The Curt 2 Piece Large Basket Cargo Carrier, Fixed Shank #18152 offers a variety of ways to securely tote your gear with its multiple tie down options thanks to the Basket design. The cargo carrier is built out of heavy duty, tubular steel and finished in a corrosion-resistant black powder coating made to withstand the effects of weather damage. The angled shank elevates platform for better ground clearance and easier loading. The mesh floor allows for easy clean up after a day of toting muddy and dirty items, saving you time. Most importantly free up space inside your vehicle for passengers and pets by carrying you load safely behind your car.
- Angled shank elevates carrier for more ground clearance.
- Mesh base for easy cleanup.
- Built-in reflectors add visibility for increased safety.
- Easily accepts a cargo bag, cargo net or bungees.
- Heavy duty all steel tubular construction
- Receiver Tube Size: 2"
- Capacity: 500 lb.
- Dimensions tray: 60" X 24" X 6"
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Length of shank from back of carrier tray to pinhole is 11.39".
- 6" Tall Sides For Added Security
- 2" Fixed Shank
- 5/8" Hitch Pin Included
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty.
Even with the roomiest of vehicles, packing the car for a long trip can quickly turn into a frustrating game of Tetris. These cargo carriers are a simple yet effective solution for maximizing the storage area of your vehicle. The advantage of a hitch-mounted cargo carrier is that it can be mounted on the rear or front end of the vehicle as long as the vehicle is properly equipped with the right receiver hitch. Mounting a cargo carrier in the front opens up the rear receiver hitch for towing a trailer or adding a second carrier or bike rack if needed. The hitch-mounted design also makes installation quick and easy.
Curt 2 Piece Large Basket Cargo Carrier With Fixed Shank