The BAL 29030B is top wind jack with a 2000 lb weight capacity and a 2-1/4" post. It is easy to use and is recommended for travel trailers or pop-ups with an A-Frame tongue.
- Corrosion protection - jack tubes are coated with a rust inhibitive process called e-coat
- The finish keeps it resistant against corrosive elements and it is built to provide you with reliable service
- It features a frame bracket to make it easier to hook up to welded on or bolted on tongues
- Each jack contains precision molded, heat-treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts
- Precision metal gears - all BAL jacks incorporate precision molded, heat treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts
- High-performance bearings
- Protective lubricant - the internal screw is coated from top to bottom with an II specially formulated lubricant that provides increased protection against wear and corrosion
- High strength tubing
- Top wind models have a high strength ergonomic handle
- Side wind models have an accessible gear housing making it easier to lubricate and repair
- The crank on top can fold down when not in use
- Color: Black electro-coated
- Material: Heavy duty steel
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Maximum Lift: 14"
- Retracted Height: 8"
- Extended Height: 22"
- Clearance: 12"
- Includes: (1) Topwind Jack and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
BAL Topwind A-Frame Manual Tongue Jack - 2000 lb