The BAL 29030B is topwind jack with a 2000 lb weight capacity and a 2-1/4" post . It is easy to use and is recommended for travel trailers or pop-ups with an A-Frame tongue. Satisfaction quality top and side wind tongue jacks. Utilizing high strength tubing, these BAL tongue jacks are E-Coated to withstand the elements.
The crank on top can fold down when not in use. The finish keeps it resistant against corrosive elements and it is built to provide you with reliable service. It features a frame bracket to make it easier to hook up to welded on or bolted on tongues. Each jack contains precision molded, heat-treated, copper alloyed metal gears and nuts. A specially formulated lubricant helps protect against wear and corrosion. All are retail boxed and contain mounting bolts. Made in the U.S.A.
- Corrosion Protection - Jack Tubes Are Coated With A Rust Inhibitive Process Called E-Coat.
- Precision Metal Gears - All BAL Jacks Incorporate Precision Molded, Heat Treated, Copper Alloyed Metal Gears And Nuts.
- High Performance Bearings.
- Protective Lubricant - The Internal Screw Is Coated From Top To Bottom With A II Specially Formulated Lubricant That Provides Increased.
- Protection Against Wear And Corrosion.
- High Strength Tubing.
- Top Wind Models Have A High Strength Ergonomic Handle.
- Side Wind Models Have An Accessible Gear Housing Making It Easier To Lubricate And Repair.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
BAL 29030B 2000 lb Topwind Jack