The Arcon 19666 50 Amp Surge Protector is designed to protect your RV from low and high voltage conditions and power surges when hooked up to a campground power source.
- Absorbs excess voltage and diverts it to the ground.
- Recognizes electrical faults before you plug your RV into a power source.
- Highest Joules rating for any portable RV surge protector.
- Detects low voltage conditions below 106V (per line).
- Lightning strike defense system protects your RV from power surges caused by lightning strikes.
- Meant to plug into a campground power supply, not for home use.
- Connecting to a 30 amp power source requires an adapter, see part 14014.
- Amperage: 50 amps.
- Wattage: 12,000 watts.
- Frequency: 60Hz.
- Tested to UL specifications.
- 7,200 Joules of power suppression.
- Voltage: 240 volts (120V per line).
- Weight: 3.31 lbs.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Arcon Surge Protector - 50 Amp, 240 Volts