The Progressive Industries Smart Surge Protector SSP-50XL has a sleek, compact, portable design that makes it easy to use and store. The built-in surge indicator notes the condition of the rv surge protector. It features UL/CSA approval with the added benefit of a built-in polarity tester and is designed for outdoor use.
No installation required. NOTE: Any surge protector can be used with any amperage, with the use of an adapter.
How does a surge protector work? In the event of a power surge or spike, a RV surge protector will block or short to ground the voltage, saving your RV electrical and appliances. Also saving you tons of money in damages and repairs.
- Brighter 3-color LED indicators.
- Open Ground Indication
- Lost/Open Neutral
- Surge Fault Indication
- Reverse polarity.
- Improved locking device.
- Rugged pull handle.
- Cable splash-up guard.
- Surge Suppression.
- Portable, weather resistant and thermally protected.
- Tough LEXAN front & back housings, cover mount and nut.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to + 105°C
- Surge Protection: 1,650J / 45,000A
- Ratings: 120V/240V
- UL Listed and CSA Approved
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 13 1/2"
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (excludes All Weather Shield Assembly)
Made in the U.S.A.
Check out our Surge Protection Comparison Guide to help make your buying decision easier.
Progressive Portable 50 Amp RV Smart Surge Protector W/Weather Shield