The Bigfoot AC-E3502 Central Pump Automatic Leveling System For Ford E-350 Chassis is perfect for the RV'er looking to upgrade to hydraulic leveling without the hassle of welding, with the industries first bolt on leveling system. The control panel has a manual mode to run each jack individually, an all-up light to acknowledge that all the jacks are up prior to driving off and an emergency retracts button to retract all four jacks simultaneously in emergency situations.
- Simple, one-touch operation for fully automatic leveling from 90-120 seconds
- Fits 2008 and newer Ford E-450 Chassis, older models may require additional drilling or modifications.
- No welding required! Front cylinder application is completely bolt-on, no drilling or welding.
- Rear cylinder and pump mounting requires drilling or welding frame
- All-Up safety feature signals if one or more of the cylinders are not fully retracted before you drive off.
- Manual adjustment feature that allows you to operate each cylinder individually.
- (4) powder coated cylinders capable of lifting 8,000 lbs with a 13" stroke.
- Includes 1 central pump.
- The weatherproof hydraulic power unit, with an American, made marine pumps & motors wrapped in a steel housing.
- 100 square inch "Bigfoot" pads for secure ground contact during operation.
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Includes everything necessary for a complete installation.
- For installation by Quadra MFG (Bigfoot) in White Pigeon, Michigan, Click Here For Pricing and Details.
- This Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System comes with a manufacturer warranty for 2 years Parts, 1 year Labor with Cylinders carrying a lifetime warranty.
- Made in America.
Bigfoot Central Pump Automatic Leveling System For Ford E-350 Chassis With Bolt-On Bracket