The Blue Ox BX1718 Baseplate For 2015-2020 Chevy Tahoe (Includes ACC, No Z71) is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Chevy dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Fits the following vehicles:
- 2015-2020 Chevy Tahoe (includes ACC, no Z71).
- Works with Blue Ox Adventurer, Aladdin, Allure, Alpha, Avail, Aventa, and Trion tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 3 hours.
- Part Number: BX1718.
- Tab Height: 17.5"
- Tab Width: 22.5".
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic, and/or grill).
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This
requires either a motorhome mounted tow bar or an
adapter to utilize a car mounted tow bar. Tow bar
adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing
over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2015-2020 Chevy Tahoe (Includes ACC, No Z71)