The Hopkins 39499 Brakebuddy Classic Towed Vehicle Brake System has proven performance approaching 1 billion miles of road experience. Most state and provincial towing laws require a break-away system. In the event your towed vehicle separates from the motor home, the Break-Away System will apply the brakes of the towed vehicle bringing it to a controlled stop.
- Gives cues to confirm setup was done properly
- Prevents setup user error
- New LCD Digital display
- Provides improved readability
- Easier to achieve precise settings
- More units sold than all others combined
- Does not require permanent installation.
- Construction: ABS Polycarbonate
- Power Required: 12 volts, 8 amps
- Dimensions: 9" x 11" x 14"
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Includes: Main BrakeBuddy Unit,
Handle and Knob,
Remote Alert System and
- Limited 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Will reduce your motorhome and towed vehicle's stopping distance up to 50 percent.
- Provides the right braking force when you need it
- Advanced terrain sensing prevents false activation
- Wireless alert system included
- Easy to install and completely self-contained.
- Lightweight (only 11 pounds)
- Fully adjustable system can be installed and road-ready in just minutes, with no connection to the RV.
- Requires ABSOLUTELY NO permanent installation.
- Clevis-attaches easily and firmly to vehicle's brake pedal.
- Compact Size- fits in all vehicles
- Easy Set Handle-allows you to adjust unit for the best fit
- Portable - can be transferred between vehicles
Hopkins Brakebuddy Classic Brake System