Use the CR Spotless Replacement Resin Drum For Wall Mounted & Portable Systems to replace your existing damaged or broken resin drum. This drum holds enough resin to place a 100 gallon unit 6 times, and a 300 gallon unit 3 times.
- Resin refill for both wall mounted and portable CR Spotless systems
- Resin is a cured blend of mixed bed resin tested in-house to perform to demanding "spot-free" standards
- This resin drum will save you near $75 (opposed to buying the individual refill packets)
- Resin has a shelf life of 12 months and maintains performance to specification; use of resin after a year may yield adverse results, as all resin has a "use by" date
- Changing the resin is an easy 5 minute process
- Simply unscrew the blue housings and remove the resin cartridges, then refill with new resin
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Included: 1 cubic foot of resin that will fill your DI-20 (3x) or your DI-10 (6x)
- Note: Before restarting the system, use a limited flow rate as you purge the air from empty cartridges.