The Camco Screw-In Water Heater Element is designed to replace the heating element in your RV water heater. Compatible with many residential-grade water heater brands.
- Heats the water in your RV, camper or home hot water heater.
- Screws into the 8" port on your hot water heater.
- Rubber gasket forms a water-tight seal.
- Constructed from magnesium oxide and nickel-plated, corrosion-resistant copper tubing.
- Requires a Phillips head screwdriver and Camco element wrench, see part 09883.
- Power Rating: 1500W / 120V.
- Tank Size: 9".
- Length: 6-1/4".
- Thread Diameter: 1-1/4".
- Weight: 0.48 lbs.
- Includes (1) water heater element with gasket and installation instructions.
- Limited 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty.
Camco Screw-In Water Heater Element