The Camco 39681 RhinoFLEX Sewer Hose - 15' retains its shape once it's set until unhooked and stored. Its rigidity allows you to position the hose for best drainage. Constructed from HTS - a high tensile strength formula - to minimize pinholes and other leaks caused by the rough scrapes and abrasions of everyday use and transportation.
Note: How to Choose the Right Sewer Hose for your Application
- Retains its shape once set until unhooked and stored away
- Fits all standard 3" fittings
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: 23 Mil polyolefin reinforced with steel wire
- Hose Length Extended Length: 15'
- Hose Length Compressed Length: 45"
- Includes: (1) 15' sewer hose
- Limited 90-day warranty
Choosing a sewer hose depends on how often you go RVing and the mil thickness of the hose. For instance, 1 mil is equivalent to .001 inches. If you are a full time RVer you may want to choose one that has a higher mil thickness and is heavy duty (currently the highest 26 mil), versus someone that occasionally RVs', they can go with a more standard smaller mil size (currently the lowest 8 mil).
Camco RhinoFLEX Sewer Hose - 15'