The Carefree SR0113 is an LED RV Awning Light Kit, with white LEDs and a 16 foot length. Comes with a remote control to operate the 3 brightness settings or power the lights on and off. Features 110V AC plug and play operation or can be used with the included 12V DC receptacle.
The installation is quick and easy, by using the adhesive on the back, stick the light directly to your roller tube on the awning. If your awning is smaller than 16' you are able to trim the light strip to fit the size of the awning. If you are using a 110 VAC outlet, all you have to do is plug it into the source. A 12 V hardwire application is included if you don't have a 110 V outlet. For operation, it comes with a remote control to power it on and off, or to dim or brighten them to suit your preferences.
- Type: adhesive backed LED strip.
- Features: White LED RV lights
- Fits awnings: 10’-21’ (trim to fit awnings up to 16’ long, center on roller tube for awnings longer than 16’)
- Power: 12V DC receptacle is included (2A) as well as a 110V AC adaptor to allow the lights to be plugged into a standard 110V AC outlet.
- LED light strip can be mounted on any flat surface.
- Remote Control Features: 3 brightness settings, on/off control
- Simple install with durable adhesive backed strip.
- Waterproof RF receiver.
- Dimmable feature.
- For use on standard roller tubes.
- Includes remote control.
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Storage: Disconnect and remove the module and power cord. Tuck the LED connector under the canopy or place
the LED harness connector into the optional storage
hole in the roller tube.
Note: Tucking the connector under the canopy will
securely hold and protect the connector during storage
but may cause minor "dimpling" in the canopy. Retract the awning according to the awning manufacturer's instructions. The LED
strip remains on the roller tube when the awning is retracted.
Carefree White 16 FT LED RV Awning Light Kit