The Equalizer Systems 8106UPS is a smart-level, auto-leveling system for Class C Ford 450 and Chevy chassis. It utilizes four two-way hydraulic cylinders and has the ability to extend and retract the legs during the leveling sequence. The automatic, one-touch operation levels a motorhome in approximately two minutes, operating each leg independently in a sequential process. This sequential leveling is a patented process that provides a more precise level throughout the length of the vehicle, adding stability to the vehicle while leveling it as low to the ground as possible.
Note: Please advise the listed hose lengths listed above that are included with the kit. If for some reason you need different sizes than listed, please put that in the order notes or call us at 1-866-332-7881. Please, pre-measure before ordering.
- Fits on any 2010 or newer Class C Motorhome on a Ford 450 and Chevy chassis
- If installing on a Chevy chassis, you must order (2) 3646 leveling system mounting brackets.
- One pump operates all legs
- One touch, push button Smart-Level operation
- Audible and visual prompts notify user when leveling is in progress and complete
- Stow legs quickly and easily with auto All Retract
- Manual override standard
- Bluetooth capability
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, and ASA Electronics in-Command Control System
- To download the app, open the Android or Apple app store and type in EQ Smart Level
- Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on or the app will not connect to your coach
- Total Weight Capacity: 30,000 lbs.
- May be used with RV SnapPad EQ-Compact jack pads, see 70161
- Includes: (2) 13" stroke front jacks, (2) 13" stroke rear jacks, complete pump with manual override, Smart-Level controls, all harnesses, (2) 10' hoses, (2) 12' hoses, (2) 16' hoses and (2) 20' hoses
- The kit also comes with weld on brackets to mount the legs to the chassis and a pump mount bracket to mount the hydraulic pump
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Manufacturer Note: Does not work on the Winnebago Aspect.
Equalizer Systems Class C Smart-Level Leveling System (Ford & Chevy Chassis)