The Clear2O RV and Marine Inline Water Filter greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and sediment in drinking water with a 1 micron fiber filter.
- Proprietary solid carbon block filters contaminants down to 1 MICRON.
- Durable wide body UV resistant plastic housing provides high capacity and fast flow.
- Easy to install without the need of tools.
- ELIMINATES the unpleasant sulfur taste and odor from campground water.
- Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Lead, Chlorine and Volatile Organic Compounds such as Benzene.
- Filters out sediment from your drinking water for clean showering, cleaning, and rinsing.
- Provides clear, fresh water for all of your needs.
- Reduces staining on surfaces.
- BPA Free
- Ideal for RV and Marine applications.
- Water flow rate is 3 gallons per minute at 45 PSI.
- Inlet: 3/4" Female Standard Hose Connection
- Outlet: 3/4" Male Standard Hose Connection
- Capacity: Up to 3 to 6 months depending on use and water quality.
- Storage end caps included.
The Clear2O® Go Green Water Filter easily connects without tools blocking sediment and contaminants from your water. The Clear2O® Go Green Filter has been independently tested to meet or exceed water quality industry standards for reduction of chlorine, lead, volatile organic compounds (VOC) such as benzene and trihalomethanes, and other harmful contaminants. The solid carbon block technology also reduces herbicides, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, industrial wastes, and perfluorooctanoic acids (PFOA’s) from your water.
Clear2O RV and Marine Inline 1 Micron Water Filter