Use the Dicor CoolCoat Insulating EPDM RV Rubber Roof as part 2 in Dicor's Rubber Roof Coating System. Apply the CoolCoat after first prepping your Motorhome's rubber roof with Dicor's Cleaner and Activator. The CoolCoat's insulating formula is lab proven to reduce heat flux transfer from the roof of your RV to the interior of you RV by 29%. This means less demand on your air conditioning, less water on your compressor and less noise for you and your neighbors.
Note: Part 2 of the project must be completed in one day; including cleaner/activator application, rinsing and 2 coats of CoolCoat. Each dry to the touch. An 8' x 30' roof will require 4 gallons of CoolCoat.
- 100% elastomeric premium resins, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide create a brilliant white base pigment
- Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide a UV ray protectant to reflect heat off your roof and back into the air
- MicroCell technology substantially reduces heat flux transfer from the hot side of your RV roof to the cool side of your RV ceiling
- Lab results show CoolCoat left the interior ceiling remaing at 76 degrees F when the RV roof was a scorching 107 degrees F
- CoolCoat must be preceded with RP-CRP-Q to ensure proper adhesion
- Apply in a minimum of 2 coats at a rate of 1 gallon per 125 sq.ft.
- Use for all Rubber RV Roofs. Also suitable for TPO roofing.
- Contains 1 gallon or 3.72L
- Important Note: This product cannot be shipped by air!
CoolCoat Insulating EPDM RV Rubber Roof Coating