The Dicor RP-CRP-Q EPDM Roof Coating Cleaner/Activator is the first part of a two-part commercial-grade system that combines the cleaner/activator with an acrylic coating. The cleaner/activator prepares the roof while the acrylic coating provides an excellent, long-lasting protective barrier.
- Requires part 2 available separately, RP-CRC-1
- The two products together form a "lock and key" effect to bond the coating tight to the old roofing.
- Extends the life of your EPDM rubber roof.
- Typically applied every 5-7 years, or when your roof becomes dark enough to want to improve the appearance.
- Saves more than 25% in labor compared to similar products.
- Has a 1 quart to 125 square ft coverage rate.
- Dries quickly after application.
- Contains no harmful petroleum distillates, harsh abrasives or citric ingredients.
- Do not use with any other acrylic coatings. Without the "lock and key" effect, adhesion will not be improved.
- Do not store in freezing temperatures or below (32-degrees F) and only use in a well-ventilated area.
- Sold as a single 1-quart bottle.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
Dicor EPDM Roof Coating Cleaner/Activator - Part 1