Heng's 46032 Rubber Roof Coating - 32 Oz is great for use on roofs, seams, and tears for a weatherproofing protective outer layer against wind, rain, snow and sand. You can also use it on air conditioners and to seal vents.
Uses: Use rubber roof coating to repair or recoat rubber roofs and to reseal protrusions in the roof. Can be applied over galvanized steel, bituminous built-up roofs (BURs), concrete, wood, polyurethane foam and asphault roof shingles or wherever a flexible, durable and long lasting protection is needed.
- Great exterior durability & high adhesion to rubber.
- Reduces room temperature in your RV.
- UV resistant acrylic latex polymer base, makes it last longer.
- Expands and contracts with the roof.
- Crack & impact resistant due to its low temperature flexibility.
- Resists dirt build up, resulting in continued reflective action.
- Non-toxic formula.
- Can be applied with brush, roller or spray application.
- Equipment will clean easily, as long as the coating doesn't harden.
- If thinning is needed, use one-half pint water per gallon of coating.
- Avoid over thinning as it will minimize the protective qualities of product.
- For use on RV rubber roofs.
- 1 - 1 1/2 hours for drying time depending on temperature and humidity.
- Allow 4 hours for drying, when applying a second coat.
- 24 hours curing time.
- 32 oz. can covers approximately 50 sq ft. of area.
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Limited 90 day warranty.
Heng's Rubber Roof Coating - 32 Oz