The Drive In-Wall RV Stereo System With Bluetooth allows you to enjoy your favorite music in your RV from multiple sources including radio signals, CDs, Bluetooth-connected devices, and auxiliary or USB cables.
- Features multiple inputs including (1) USB slot, (1) audio/video output, (1) front auxiliary input, (1) back auxiliary input, (1) RCA output, (1) antenna input, and (1) SD card slot.
- Single zone output.
- SIngle disc slot for playing music from a CD.
- Supports MP3 and WMA audio files.
- AM/FM tuner with programmable presets.
- "Auto store" feature stores & remembers up to 30 radio stations with the best signals.
- Playback mode remembers where you left off on any song, and plays from that point when you turn your stereo system back on.
- Single zone output allows up to 4 speakers to be connected to the stereo.
- Single DIN chassis with a metal sleeve installs inside your RV wall.
- LCD screen shows the current time and any activated functions.
- Easy to install, includes wiring harness, trim, and hardware.
- A remote control is included for operating your stereo from a distance.
- Overall dimensions: 7-3/8" long x 2-1/4" tall x 7-1/2" deep
- Operating voltage: 12V DC
- Maximum power: 180 watts
- Impedance: 4-8 ohms
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range:
- FM radio: 87.5 MHz - 107.9 MHz
- AM radio: 530 kHz - 1710 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 60 dB
- Wiring pigtail length: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 3.86 lbs
Drive In-Wall RV Stereo System With Bluetooth