The Dyco Shield & Seal RV Roof Coating is formulated using a unique rubber co-polymer and teflon modified polyethylene to provide a tough, water resistant seal, that remains flexible. It protects, insulates and displays high reflective values for cooling your roof.
Caution: This product is combustible, do NOT use near heat, sparks or flames.
- Thermoplastic rubber material that stays flexible.
- Due to a solvent base, it will set up in 30 to 60 minutes.
- Easy application by brush, roller or spray equipment.
- Finish/Sheen: Low Lustre.
- Solids by Weight: 50.76%.
- Solids by Volume: 39.11%.
- Viscosity: 108-112 KU.
- VOC (less exempt solvents): 550g/L.
- Elongation: 300%.
- Flexibility: 1/4 in. Mandrel - Pass.
- Flash Point: 105°F (40.55°C).
- Application Temperatures: 40 - 120°F (4.44 - 48.88 degrees C)
- Do not apply in temperatures below 32 degrees F.
- Covers approximately 150 S.F./Gal. @ 4 mils DFT
(May vary depending on type of
substrate, and application method.)
- Uses: Properly Prepared Steel, Galvanized Metal, Aluminum, Asphaltic Aluminum Coatings and Concrete Roofs.
- For RV/Motor home use.
- 1 gallon can of white roof coating.
- Weight: 9.07
- Limited 90 day warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Important Note: This product can not be shipped by air.
Dyco RV Roof Coating - 1 Gallon