- MicroSealant Technology.
- Aluminum UV stable backing.
- Bonds to surfaces and itself to stop leaks.
- Use on: carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, aluminum foil, gypsum board, wood, rubber, tar, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, rubber, thermoplastics, single-ply roofing, etc.
- Seals leaks on metal buildings, trailer/RV roofs and sides, drain pans, drain pipes, ductwork, boats, canoes, as a protective coating for surfaces and much more.
- Can be applied in weather as cold as -20 degrees.
- Seals for an air, moisture and water-tight barrier.
- Dimensions: 4" width, 25' length.
- Limited 15 year warranty.
- Made in USA.
AlumiBond 4" X 25' By EternabondIf you're looking for an easy do it yourself way to repair your leaky roof, tank or ductwork this tape would work perfect for you. Alumibond tape can be painted to match any color surface and when applied it makes a permanent water-tight seal using a tough adhesive. This tape is made to withstand all weather and will flex, expand and contract in all conditions including temperatures as low as -70 degrees.
Bonds And Seals LeaksThe Eternabond Alumibond is great for use on tears in any roof, metal buildings drain pans, drain pipes, ductwork, boats, canoes and much more. It is perfect for repairs or to restore the metal roof on your motor home and RV. The types of materials it can be used on include carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, aluminum foil, gypsum board, wood, rubber, tar, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, rubber, thermoplastics, single-ply roofing, etc.
How to ApplyThe Eternabond AlumiBond 4" X 25' uses advanced MicroSealant Technology, a 100% solids formulation of synthetic resins, thermoplastics and non-curing rubber with a built in primer, bonded to a 4 mil. aluminum backing. Before applying, the surface must be cleaned of all moisture, oil, grease and any other debris on the surface, and dried. You can use the Eternaclean for an easy clean up. For application, install over the repair area, removing the protective liner as you go, to prevent the tape from getting stuck to itself or debris. Using pressure, rub with hand or roll with steel roller to activate bonding process.
Technical Specs.Adhesion: 17lbs+/in width
Application temperature: 150°F to -20°F ambient
Tensile Strength: 1000 psi
Flexibility: ½" radius at -20°F
Flexibility Temperature Range: -70ºF to >200ºF
Permanence: .001 perms maximum
Shelf Life: Up to 5 years
Standard case quantity: 100 sq. ft. per case
Roll size: 4" X 25’
Total thickness: 20 mils (.51 mm)
Weathering: Excellent resistance to wind, rain erosion & ultra violet rays