- Fits 12V group 24 thru 31 flooded lead acid batteries with standard 3-cell and spacing of 1-5/8" center-to-center
- Hard to reach batteries are as simple to fill as batteries on a workbench
- Simple hand pump operation
- Use with any distilled water container
- No need to remove vent covers
- Several batteries can be connected and filled at the same time
- Quick disconnect feature allows supply to be attached in a snap
- No risk of acid splashes or dangerous fumes
- Flame arrestors prevent external spark or flame from igniting flammable cell gasses
- Proper electrolyte level prevents dangerous acid bubble out during charge
- Automatic shut-off prevents over or under watering
- Proper electrolyte level improves battery performance
- Elimination of acid bubble out on charge to prevent loss of battery performance
Improve your RV's battery life and performance with the Qwik-Fill Onboard battery watering system. Add water to your batteries without ever having to touch a battery or remove a cap! Qwik-Fill MP-2000 Onboard battery watering system lets you fill (2) 12V batteries from a single fill tube, using a simple hand pump.(sold separately) Safer and more accurate than manually filling with a jug of water. The kit installs in minutes without tools. Simply replace the existing battery caps with the Qwik-Fill manifolds and connect together with the flexible tubing provided. Automatically sends water only to low cells by using automatic shut-off valves at each cell, providing electrolyte level accuracy to 1/8". Makes maintaining proper electrolyte levels in hard-to-reach batteries easy, improving battery life and performance. Hand Pump (sold separately) works with any distilled water container (not included). Systems are reusable and can be installed on new batteries when old batteries are replaced.
After a simple, one time installation that takes only a few minutes, you can fill all your RV batteries simultaneously from a single remote fill point without ever having to remove a single battery cap. You no longer have to touch or even see your batteries. The level in each cell is controlled independently, adding water only to cells that are low. It will not overfill and its precise accuracy would be almost impossible to match with conventional filling methods. Finally, the battery accessory we've all been waiting for has arrived.