This Fusion SE Hybrid Includes Adaptive Cruise Control 2013 to 2016 Base Plate is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye, because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your FORD Dealer to insure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- Base plate features removable tabs for a discrete look
- DIY bolt on application
- Part Number: BX2646
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Tab Height: 12"
- Tab Width: 15"
- Instructions and installation hardware included
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- 2013-2016 Ford Fusion SE & Titanium (includes Hybrid & adaptive cruise control)
- Limited 3-Year manufacturer warranty
- Made in USA
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill.
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either
a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted
tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing
over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox BX2646 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid Base Plate