The Blue Ox BX2646 Baseplate For 2013-2016 Ford Fusion SE/Titanium Hybrid is easy on your suspension and even easier on the eye because Blue Ox has designed it with hidden reinforcements. Please confirm with your Ford dealer to ensure that your model and year can be towed 4 wheels down.
Important Installation Notes:
- The base plate features removable tabs for a discreet look.
- DIY bolt-on application.
- Fits 2013 thru 2016 Ford Fusion SE and Titanium (includes hybrid and adaptive cruise control).
- Works with Blue Ox Aventa LX, Aladdin, Alpha, Avail and Allure tow bars.
- Approx Installation Time: 2 hours.
- Part Number: BX2646.
- Tab Height: 12".
- Tab Width: 15".
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Instructions and installation hardware included.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Find your base plate here
- Bumper fascia must be removed and replaced during installation.
- Requires some trimming of the bumper (fascia, plastic and/or grill).
- Requires some minor drilling.
- Baseplate has non-24” spaced attachment tabs. This requires either
a motorhome mounted tow bar or an adapter to utilize a car mounted
tow bar. Tow bar adapters are not to be used with vehicles weighing
over 5,000 lbs.
Blue Ox Baseplate For 2013-2016 Ford Fusion SE/Titanium Hybrid (Includes ACC)