The FriLight 8812NLWHLG4S6BU10WW is a recessed, screw mount ceiling light that features a dual-color switchable LED bulb that lasts up to 50,000 hours, and produces less heat to keep your living space cooler.
- Features 6 blue LEDs and 10 warm white LEDs.
- Instructions: This bulb illuminates the blue LEDs when turned on. Turn your switch (switch not included) off and on within 3 seconds to change to warm white LEDs. To turn it back to blue, turn your switch off, wait 4 seconds, then turn back on.
- Power Rating: 12V DC / 1.8 watts.
- LED Color: Blue, warm white.
- Color Temperature: 3200K warm white.
- Lumens: 27 blue, 173 warm white.
- Contains no filament or breakable glass.
- Consumes up to 5 times less power than ordinary halogen or Xenon bulbs.
- No EMI (electromagnetic interference).
- Fused for protection from entire circuit outage.
- Shock resistant.
- No mercury, environmentally friendly.
- Screw mount (3 holes on 3.42" equilateral triangle).
- 2-wire hookup for RV or boat DC voltage system.
- Not polarity sensitive, either wire can go to "+" positive or "-" negative DC.
- Each fixture has 2 holes which are attached to the ceiling with screws (not included).
- Plastic fixture with a convex spiral lens.
- Trim/Bezel Color: White.
- Outer Diameter: 4.75".
- Cutout: 3.25".
- Recessed Depth: 1".
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
FriLight Mars Dual-Color LED Ceiling Light With White Trim - 6 Blue, 10 Warm White