The Garnet SeeLevel II Model 709 Tank Monitoring System is the perfect system to upgrade from an existing underperforming monitoring system that was included in your RV.
Note: The standard 12″ 710ES senders may be swapped out for either the 6” 710JS and/or 16” 710SS senders. If you need to exchange senders, please call 866-332-7881 to place your order. Additional charges may apply.
- Provides accurate tank level information using a percentage of full readout.
- Monitors battery voltage, fresh, gray, and black water tanks, and your LPG tank.
- Tanks are monitored using external level sensing technology, preventing problems caused by debris build-up in the holding tank.
- Tank senders connect to the display via a common bus network which saves wiring costs.
- Measures tanks from 5" to 34" depending on the sensors you specify.
- Detailed diagnostic information monitors sender operation.
- The level is shown in percent on a three-digit LED display.
- Uses common industry connector for ease of installation and servicing.
- Not designed for metal tanks.
- LPG tank connection is compatible with existing electric senders.
- LPG can be factory calibrated, or at first fill of your tank.
- The display requires 12 volts from the RV battery, the system will function from 11 volts to 16 volts.
- Common two wire conductor (signal and ground) is required from the display to each sender.
- Switches are rated for a maximum of 6 amps. A relay is required if more than 6 amps are needed.
- Current drain is less than 200mA.
- Panel Dimensions: 4" W x 2.8" H x 1" D.
- Cutout Size: 3" W x 1.8" H.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Includes: (1) Display monitor, (3) 12″ 710ES tank senders, (1) pigtail, and mounting screws.
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Garnet SeeLevel II Tank Monitoring System