Enjoy powerful, reliable airflow and customizable comfort in your RV with the General Electric RV Air Conditioner. Features flexible airflow with 5 air vents, and a high-performance motor with sound deadening grommets to reduce noise levels inside your coach.
- Expanded polypropylene for easy cleaning and maintenance of the indoor coil.
- Other features include:
- Anti-Vibration soft tube design
- Automotive-grade plastic shroud.
- Easy access evaporator cover, no tools required.
- Easy to clean coils.
- Full wrap foam packaging.
- Isolated rubber fan mounts.
- Mounting slots for bolts.
- Sealed fan motor.
- Shallow lip with a durable base pan.
- Shroud is constructed of high-grade, UV-resistant polymer with a glossy, aerodynamic design.
- Corrosion-resistant coating with heavy-duty motor support brackets.
- Compatible Ceiling Assemblies: RARMN1A, RAREN1A, and RARED1A.
- Fan Speeds: (3) Low, Medium, and High
- Cooling EER (BTUH/Watt): 5.9.
- Cooling/Heating Capacity: 13,500 BTU.
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A.
- Power Rating: 115V / 20A / 60Hz.
- Color: White.
- Dimensions: 13.9" H x 27.7" W x 32.8" depth.
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
General Electric RV Air Conditioner - 13,500 BTU - White