Additional Product Information
How to use an Air Fryer?
1. Place the air fryer on a flat and even surface.
2. Put the basket in the pan.
3. Place the ingredients in the basket and then put the basket and pan back into the appliance(The basket is equipped with a button
guard that ensures safe detachment. Simply push the button out to detach the basket from the pan).
4. Set your cooking time & temperature with the "+" or"-" icons.
5. Once you have set your cooking time and temperature, press the power button again to begin the cooking process. Flashing fan blades indicate air & heat are circulating. A flashing power icon indicates the fryer is warming- Conversely, a solid power icon indicates it has reached temperature.
6. To cancel cooking, press the power button once. The air fryer will power down after 20 seconds.
7. There are some ingredients that you may need to shake midway through the cooking cycle. To do this, pull the pan out of the air fryer by the handle(the air fryer will enter standby mode), then carefully shake the ingredients. When done, slide the pan and basket back into the air fryer. The air fryer will resume the cooking where it left off.
8. When the cooking process is complete, the timer will beep five times. After the timer beeps, the air blower will stop shortly after(approx. 20 seconds)
9. You can preheat your air fryer by setting it to the desired cook temperature, and setting the time for 5 minutes. After the time is up for preheating, set your desired cook time and temperature for cooking. NOTE: Although preheating can be beneficial for some recipes(e.g. popcorn, cake, etc.), it is not required for most recipes.
10. Pull the pan out of the fryer and place it on a pot holder. NOTE: Oil from the ingredients will gather in the bottom of the pan, When removing the pot from the fryer before or after cooking, remove slowly and carefully to avoid spilling or splashing.
Warnings when using Air Fryers
11. To remove the ingredients, slide the button guard forward and press the fryer basket release button on the handle to free the basket from the pot. Carefully pour ingredients out of basket onto plate.
12. If you're using tongs, make sure to use non-abrasive, non-metal tongs to avoid scratching the non-stick coating on the basket.
1. Slide forward handle cap to reveal the fryer basket release button
2. Press fryer basket release button down while pulling up handle to free the basket from the pot
DO NOT PLACE THE FRYER ON A SURFACE THAT IS NOT HEAT RESISTANT. DO NOT PLACE THE AIR FRYER ON A STOVE TOP.
DO NOT FILL THE PAN WITH OIL OR ANY OTHER LIQUID. DO NOT BAKE DIRECTLY IN POT/PAN. USE A BAKING PAN AND ONLY PLACE INGREDIENTS INTO FRYER BASKET.