The Husky Towing Slider provides 10" of travel forward and back for 16K fifth wheel hitches, creating enough clearance between your tow vehicle and trailer in order to safely complete slow or sharp turns.
- Slides smoothly along a single composite rail, eliminating noise and wear.
- Reduced metal-to-metal contact for less noise during operation.
- Composite rail will not rust like metal wheels.
- Innovative no-bind latching mechanism.
- Compatible with Silver or Black Series 16K W fifth wheel hitches.
- Installs in current 4-bolt and 10-bolt base rails with a 20-5/8" footprint.
- The ergonomic handle is easy to operate over your truck's side rails.
- The handle can always be moved to the unlocked position, regardless of the angle of your truck or trailer.
- Travel distance of 10" forward and back.
- Towing Weight (GTW): 16,000 lbs.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a powder-coated finish.
- Powder-coated finish is rated for 500 hours of salt fog resistance.
- Base rails and mounting brackets not included, see part 30686 and 31563.
- Requires the following tools: drill*, 5/8" drill bit*, needle nose pliers, 7/16" wrench and socket, 9/16" wrench and socket, 16mm wrench, 3/4" wrench and socket, and a torque wrench capable of at least 150 ft-lbs.
- *These tools are only required if you do not have a center bolt kit installed in your base rails.
- Meets SAE J2638 requirements.
- Weight: 45.4 lbs.
- Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty, Or 90-Day Warranty On Commercial Use.
Husky Towing Composite Slider For 16KW Fifth Wheel Hitch