With the JetConnex 95-13277-05 6 Way Round Female To 6 Way Round Female coiled cable you can replace your flimsy old wires that hang down and drag between your vehicle and trailer, with a high-quality coiled cord that is reliable. The coil cord can be used with many vehicles that are capable of towing trailers.
Why the coil cord? When towing a trailer, you need to have some play in the connecting wire to allow you turn a corner. To accomplish that with spaghetti you let the wire sag across the hitch area. Not only does this look awful, it often ends up dragging on the ground and causing electrical shorts. With the JetConnex the coil remains tight and simply stretches when the vehicle turns. …. And it looks sleek and cool.
- 6 Way Round Female To 6 Way Round Female Connection
- Connectors Lock into Hard Plastic Receptacles
- No Adapters Required
- Positive Lock Design Prevents Disconnects Caused By Vibration
- Coiled Connector Holds Its Shape
- Weather And Temperature Resistant
- Cleans Up Hitch Area
- Extends Up To 5 Feet
- Durable Outer Black Jacket
- Jacket Wont Crack, Break Or Deform
- Molded Connectors With Strain Relief
- Prevents Rust, Corrosion And Electrical Short's
- Vehicle Side Plug End: 6 Way Round Female.
- Trailer Side Plug End: 6 Way Round Female.
- Wire Length Extended: 5 Feet.
- Wire Gauge: 14.
- Cable Jacket Color: Black.
- Model #: 12.
- RV Series.
- Used for toyhaulers, trailers, work and horse trailers.
JetConnex Coiled Cable 6 Way Round Female To 6 Way Round Female