The K-Source VS55010 Lane Change Alert Cam Towing Mirrors capture motorcycles, other vehicles and pedestrians approaching your blind spots when your turn signal is activated. A graphic symbol lights up in the mirror lens and gives the driver a visual warning with an audible beep, when there is an object beyond the range of the tow mirror. It also includes a turn signal arrow on the mirror for added safety. Check vehicle fitment below.
- Improves driving safety.
- Red LED flash frequency.
- Made of ABS plastic for durability.
- Heated power.
- Manually extendable for towing.
- Can fold away for convenient stowing.
- Waterproof material ensuring a long lasting product.
- Operating voltage: 9-16 volt (ACC In)
- Consumption current: 0 amp (ACC off), 360mA-420mA (turn on, stand by) (without camera), 410mA-550mA (turn on, the system works, LED and beeper works) (without camera).
- Speed of DSP: 800MHz
- Image calculated speed: 10 mph.
- Effective area (both sides): 9 3/4' x 26 1/4' area, 17' height (with camera installed on the door mirror, height of camera is about 3 1/4' height).
- Input: Turn signal for both left and right hand sides.
- Warning activation: When object is in area during driving preventing accidents.
- Red LED flash frequency: 1 Hz.
- Brightness: 450 mcd.
- Angle: 110 degrees.
- Consumption current: 50mA (max.)
- Normal voltage: 11 VDC.
- Consumption current: 10mA (max.)
- Operating voltage: 6-13 VDC.
- Operating frequency: 1.1 Hz.
- Image sensor: 1/4" Color CCIQ II
- Video systems: NTSC.
- Pixels: 648 x 488.
- Resolution: 320+-10 TV lines.
- Minimum illuminator: 1 Lux.
- Image transfer rate: 20 mph.
- Video output: 1 Vp, 75 ohms.
- Power supply: 9-16 volts.
- Power current: 30 mA.
- Dimensions: 0.73" x 0.73" x 1.06".
- Set of 2 mirrors. (right and left).
- Limited 90 day warranty.
K-Source Lane Change Alert Cam Towing Mirrors