The Maxxair MaxxFan 10 Speed Deluxe Vent Fan keeps you cool and ventilates musty, stale air, all while keeping the rain or other elements out.
- Features a powerful 10-speed fan motor, thermostat, air intake, and exhaust.
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors.
- A complete all in one system that fits standard 14" x 14" inch RV roof openings.
- Designed for minimum roof thickness of 1-1/8" to a max of 6-1/2".
- If your roof thickness is less than 1-1/8", you can use wood blocks or another suitable method to add extra thickness.
- Provides over 900 CFM of airflow on High using 4.4 amps, 730 CFM at 2.5 amps and 500 CFM on Low at 1.4 amps.
- Opens and closes like most standard roof vents using a manual knob located at the ceiling.
- Locking knob ensures the vent lid stays fully open or closed.
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, simply rotate four retaining knobs to remove for cleaning, no tools required.
- Twin lifting arms means no more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving.
- See below for a list of all available MaxxFan roof vent fans.
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, sealed ball bearing, 12-volt fan motor and a 12 inch, 10 bladed fan.
- 25,000 - 30,000-hour life span (or 3.5 years if left on 24 hours a day).
- Draws 4 amps at the highest speed, and 0.2 amps on low speed.
- Dimensions: 16.4" W x 5" H (closed), 9.3" H (open) x 23" depth.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Includes (1) deluxe vent fan, and all mounting hardware.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty on the lid.
Maxxair MaxxFan 10 Speed Deluxe Vent Fan - White