The Morshade 180 isn't your traditional outdoor patio umbrella. The Morshade portable 9 ft shade umbrella, mounts quickly, anywhere and to almost anything without tipping over. The patent pending design beats the traditional “ball and chain” umbrellas and canopies that fail you during the hottest part of the day and even in windy situations. Now you can experience portable and hassle-free shade in places you’ve never seen before.
- Designed to tilt 45 degrees to block the sun.
- Enjoy the cooling shade all day from the comfort of your chair!
- Robust umbrella stand is designed to not blow over & can withstand 20 - 30 mph winds.
- Multiple base styles have you covered for most situations, promoting the convenience of using the product.
- Umbrellas' portability will fit your RV "go anywhere" lifestyle!
- Ideally used anywhere from camp sites, fishing spots, sporting events, beaches, to setting it up at your work site, and much more!
- Mounting brackets ensure a secure installation on an array of different terrains.
- Can be mounted in sand, on bleachers, picnic tables, in the grass, or locks "rock solid" to concrete or wood surfaces around your pool or patio deck.
- Lightweight base (only 4 lbs) offers a variety of ways to attach and secure the umbrella for instant shade.
- Included carry case promotes portability and convenience, allowing you to take the umbrella with you wherever you go.
- Lightweight design allows for simple lifting and transporting, only weighing 17 - 22 lbs (depending on the mount & accessories used).
- Heavy-duty 9' portable umbrella features steel ribbed supports, robust steel pole for additional support, rust resistant components and a wind vented polyester top.
- Umbrella & base offer five different tilt positions (0°, 22°, 45° horizontal) & 45-90 degree (vertical) vs traditional 30 degree tilt.
- Pulley system allows for easy opening and ensures no broken crank/rope to throw away.
- UV resistant up to UPF 50+ for superior sun protection, blocking 99% of UV rays.
- Water repellent material ensures that the umbrella stays dry.
- The metal & sand spikes are applied at a 45 degree angle to ensure that it will not tip, and so they can be easily removed.
- Average Carry Weight: Cary Bag with Umbrella/Poles (17lbs); with parts bag 22-25lbs, depending on accessories used
- Compatibility: Works great for camping, beaches, boating, and more!
- Mounts to 2” vehicle hitch or 4” RV Camper Bumper or vertically attaches to square or round objects like a tree, fence/marina post or light pole.
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Includes: 9' diameter commercial polyester umbrella, telescopic pole & umbrella base, 8' Five position tilt pole (0°, 22°, 45° horizontal direction) vs traditional 30° tilt, pully system, all necessary mounting hardware & attachments, (1) 6' ratchet strap, (4) 10" metal ground spikes, (4) 24" sand anchor spikes, (4) concrete anchors, (4) wood lag screws, 5' portable carrying case,
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Note: the only difference between the Morshade 180 & 360 are the mounting brackets included. The 360 includes all of the mount the 180 has plus a hitch mount, rv bumper mount and tree/post mount. (View the Moreshade 360 Here)
Morshade Rugged 180 Patio Sports & Beach Umbrella