The HitchGrip Ball Mount Hitch Coupling Tool is a revolutionary product which allows you to hook up and remove your hitch in seconds without getting dirty in the process.
This Hitch Grip are great trailer accessories that make moving and attaching the hitch ball mount to your RV, boat, horse or utility trailer easier than ever before. What was once a greasy job is now a neat, clean, and simple task. Its ergonomic design allows you to keep the grease off your hands while reducing the risk of straining your back.
- Uses leverage to enable maneuvering of often heavy, awkward and dirty weight distribution hitches.
- Works for all class III, IV, and V hitches.
- Hitch coupling tools allows for grease free handling of hitch.
- Tungsten carbide tips grab and hold the hitch ball securely.
- Made from durable, industrial strength-glass filled nylon body.
- 12 gauge steel plates with powder coated finish.
- Fits 2-5/16" ball size only.
- Maximum ball neck diameter 1-5/16"
- Maximum recommended drop: 4-1/4" from bottom of hitch ball (top of hitch head) to top of receiver opening
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
HitchGrip Ball Mount Hitch Coupling Tool