The Tank Blanket RV Holding Tank Heater - 30 Gallon, DC, 12" x 24" is an auxiliary heating device designed to be applied to the exterior of a holding tank in your RV, trailer or camper. If you are having issues with your water freezing up in you motor home, install this Tank Blanket and never have to worry again.
How Tank Blanket works: Once installed on your RV water tank, the thermostat switch controls the flow of electrical current to the heating element. The thermostat switch will turn on the heater at approximately 40 degrees F and will turn off the heater at approximately 58 degrees F. Because aluminum is a good insulator, the backing of this heater will hold the heat in. This process will keep the liquid in the tank from freezing during harsh weather.
- Made of a laminated heating element, thermostat switch and rubberized backing material with an outer aluminum layer.
- Inner layer made of Pressure Sensitive Adhesive that allows it to stick to the tank.
- Helps prevent freeze ups.
- Easy peel and stick mounting.
- Adhesive is strong enough to withstand heavy use and weather.
- Thermostatically controlled.
- Energy efficient.
- Temperature Rating: 40 degrees ON/58 Degrees OFF.
- In higher temperatures it is recommended to remove power from heater.
- Never use when tank is empty.
- Functions on DC power.
- Watts: DC/124.
- Ampere rating: 9.0 Amps DC.
- Dimensions: Length: 24", Width: 12".
- Wire length: about 5'
- Limited 90 day warranty.
- Made in USA.
Tank Blanket Holding Tank Heater - 30 Gallon, DC, 12" x 24"