The Stromberg Carlson LA-102 RV Ladder Bike Rack will carry up to 2 bikes at one time and attaches to your RV ladder in minutes. The bike carrier arms simply clamp onto the vertical support bars of your exterior ladder with the rubberized brackets, while safety pins hold the rack arms in place keeping them from swaying or rattling when your on the road. Quick and easy to use, just place your bikes seat post in the cradle on the racks carrier arms and then secure it with the straps on the cradle. The bike will then hang vertically with the front wheels toward the ground. A unique pivoting design allows you to swing the carrier arms out an away allowing you to use your RV ladder without having to remove the whole bike rack. When your ready to go, the arms easily pivot back in place and secure with the pull pins.
- Made from materials that resists corrosion and rust.
- Ladder-mounted bike rack allows you to carry 2 bikes with you to your campsite
- Rubberized brackets won't scratch or scuff your RV or ladder
- Bikes hang vertically with front wheels toward the ground
- Seat posts sit in cradles and safely secure with the carrier straps
- Pivoting design allows for full access to exterior RV ladder
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Bike rack arm dimensions: 24" L x 14" W
- Constructed of a lightweight anodized aluminum
- Rack handles any bike frame up to 2" in diameter
- Carrier arms clamp onto 1" diameter vertical supports'
- Includes: mounting hardware
- Limited 1-year manufacturer warranty
Stromberg Carlson RV Ladder Bike Rack