The RV SnapPad Xtra is a jack pad that permanently attaches to the footpads of your RV leveling system. The jack pads can be installed in minutes and increase stability by making your leveling system's footpad larger and conforming to uneven terrain like gravel.
Warning: Installing SnapPads on non-compatible products will result in voiding warranty.
- Designed for Lippert Level Up Leveling System and Ground Control 3.0 Leveling System.
- Not compatible with HWH, Equalizer, Atwood, Bigfoot or RVA jacks.
- Compatible with Class A Heartland, Forest River, Keystone, DRV, Redwood, Grand Design, Thor, Primetime, Winnebago and Vanleigh 5th wheels.
- Easy one-time, permanent installation.
- Water channel helps drain excess water.
- Rubber dampens vibrations and protects against electrical surges caused by non-direct lightning strikes.
- Protects your driveway from rust marks.
- Anti-slip material works on all surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly; made from recycled tires.
- Pad Color: Black
- Individual Pad Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11" Diameter x 1.83" Height
- Clearance: -1".
- Surface Area: +61%
- Sold in packs of 4.
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
RV SnapPad Xtra 9" Permanent RV Jack Pad - LCI Leveling Systems - 4 Pack