The RVTECH Fiberglass Roof Protectant is a proven blend of Nanoparticle Technology, engineered specifically to dramatically reduce black streaks, fading, oxidation, drying and cracking while providing an excellent protective barrier for your RV roof. The tough polymer anti-static coating creates a powerful shield of protection and uniform finish to keep grime from sticking.
MANUFACTURER LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made are based upon our own research and the research of others and are believed to be accurate. However, no guarantee to their accuracy is made because we cannot cover every possible application or anticipate every variation in job conditions and methods used. Purchaser shall make their own tests to determine suitability of product for a particular purpose.
- Safe to use on fiberglass and metal roofs
- Advanced compounds and UV inhibitors provide outstanding protection
- Non-abrasive and commercial grade proprietary blend, contains no silicones, waxes, or distillates
- Stops the transfer of oxidation from aluminum and Galvalume metal roof
- Formulated specifically for RV, travel trailer, race trailers and haulers with a fiberglass roof
- Contains the highest acrylic solids
- Prevents chalky residue build-up
- Safe and easy to use
- Covers approximately 630 sq ft.
- 1 Gallon jug
- 1 treatment lasts 12 months
- Made in the USA
RVTECH ROOF ARMOR Fiberglass Roof Protectant - 1 Gallon
Instructions for Use
(It’s as Easy as 1-2-3!)
- Wash roof with RVTECH STREAK-X Black Streak Remover and rinse thoroughly. Roof must be completely dry before applying ROOF ARMOR.
- Starting at the front, pour a small amount into a bucket or container and use a medium size paint brush to evenly treat the perimeter of the roof. Do not allow excess to run off the fiberglass roof.
- For the remaining roof area, apply with a long handled sponge mop or fluffy paint roller, caution when using stroller to avoid flinging (recommend to use an anti-sling roller). Spread evenly over a three to four-foot section, covering in a uniform manner. Repeat until the entire surface has been treated. Do not allow to puddle.