The Range Kleen 600-02 Fat Trapper is designed to be an efficient, responsible way of disposing FOG (kitchen fat, oils, and grease). Avoid spending loads of money on fixing blockages in your pipes caused by fat and grease poured down the drain.
- Easy to use, just dump cooled cooking grease into the Fat Trapper bag and put the lid back on. When the bag is full, simply pull it out, secure it closed, and throw away.
- Temperature safe bags of up to 200 degrees F.
- Sleek black canister design is made from polypropylene and recycled materials.
- Bags are resealable, easy to use and fit, and can be used with or without the canister.
- Bag material is made out of polyethylene, aluminum, white kraft paper, and polypropylene.
- Bag capacity is 2.75 cups (22 ounces)
- Bag Dimensions: 4" L x 3" W x 6.75" H
- Canister Dimensions: 4.5" L x 3.75" W x 8.5" H
- Locking bag tab holds in greases and doesn't smell between each use.
- Canister is dishwasher safe (top rack recommended)
- Airtight container hides repulsive fats, oils, and greases.
- Extra bags are available. See 65105.
- Includes: (1) Fat Trapper container, and (2) Fat Trapper bags.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made in the USA
Range Kleen The Fat Trapper